All purchases can be exchanged or a refund given within 28 days of delivery. All sale items must be returned within 14 days for a refund.
Please complete the returns form (below) and enclose this with your items and send via post to:
Sherwood Country Clothing, PO Box 10708, NG8 9NZ.
Please ensure the following information is completed on the returns form (click here to download form):
- Original Order Number & Barcode number
- Product to be Returned
- Reason for Return
- Preference for Refund or Exchange
- If exchange is preferred the details of preferred replacement product must be specified
Refunds will be credited according to the original method of payment (excluding delivery cost). Products returned must be in their original condition. They must not be worn, damaged or soiled in any way. We may reduce or refuse any refund due if the product has been mis-handled. Once the return has been received a full refund will be issued excluding delivery costs.
How to Return Goods
Please return by post to the following address:
Sherwood Country Clothing
PO Box 10708
The following must be met when returning goods:
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging in resalable condition
- Goods must be accompanied by a fully completed returns form which can be downloaded here.
- Goods may be sent back by post. We recommend you obtain a proof of postage.
If you think you have received a product which is faulty or mis-described please notify us at email@example.com who will then advise how to return the product.
All faulty returns will be examined once they have been received and we will notify you if you are entitled to a refund via email within a reasonable period of time.
We endeavor to process all refunds as soon as possible this may take up to 30 calendar days from the date an email has been sent to accept the faulty goods. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product included the original delivery charges and cost of returning the product to us.